The Scrappy Lounge is a place I go to create, scrap, get lost in a world of paper, pictures & preserving memories. Taking a piece of paper, embellishments and 'stuff' ... creating something from those things ... now that makes me happy.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

**Under Construction**

I decided that I'll be blogging & posting my scrapbooking, paper & other 'artsy' projects separately from "Life at the Big Red Barn". 

Stay tuned.  I'm figuring out this blog set up thing and I'm a slow learner.  :-)

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

I would never guess you're a slow learner! In fact, I'm wondering if you could share your knowledge with me. I love your blog design and "blinkies"... did you create the blinkie "Life at the Big Red Barn"?

And how do you set the html programming so that it links to your site? I'd love to have coffee and pick your brain sometime!